With Continual Reference to Justin Kahn.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Wednesday's Post.

Only the luckiest of my loyalist readers (and bestest buddies) saw it.

Even they (if they exist) received only a glimpse of the thing. It was like a shooting star.

But I removed the post with such speed that only one of those really accurate clock things could tell you how much time elapsed before the post was removed.

Critics of my decision will not doubt wonder why I removed it. And with such haste.

One such critic would say,

"It might have brought peace to warring nations--if even you had left it up for a day."

Another critic could argue,
"Just reading the comments to that post might have brought hope to one of those rabid squirrels."

And I can see the point they are trying to make. My post could have done a lot of good in this world.

It could have made me rich.

But living for those sorts of external rewards is not that Manner In Which I Roll.

For the first time I see that I must follow my internal instincts. Even if it means posts must pass through cyberspace quicker than even the most crazed reader can catch during one of their rapid refresh sessions on COI.


(Dedicated to M. )

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey big goofball i hope you're having a good summer and not getting sunburned... cause your skin probably gets sunburned (sunburnt?) pretty easily.

Justin said...

albino,
Who you callin pale?

Where are you working now?

Also, can't you ever comment on topic?

Or is this what your years of participating in Kant discussion groups have taught you?
j.

Comrade Kevin said...

I didn't witness this post, but I felt it down deep in my soul. It was like a white dove had flown over my heart and left a greenish/white present smack in the middle.

Anonymous said...

In the end times there shall be posts and rumors of posts.

Justin said...

G-Man,
You didn't have to get all Speculative Apocalyptic on me. I was just joking around.

j.

Justin said...

Comrade K,

I am in awe of your Bird Knowledge that you can determine the color of a bird from the doo-doo it leaves behind.


j.

Anonymous said...

i am calling you pale.
i have two days left at coffee hell in la place and i start at the stone oven on monday.
i can comment on topic but i choose not to.
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
roar roar roar
i'm going to make everyone's skim lattes with half & half tomorrow and sunday. hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Because you were joking doesn't mean the apocalypse isn't near.

Justin said...

G-
Touche. I am heading for the basement this very moment.

j.

Justin said...

aeiou,
Thanks for clarifying about who's saying what to who.

I went to The Place Yesterday, and you weren't there.

So thanks for nothing.

j.

Anonymous said...

I WAS THERE JERKFACE!!
12-430.
i love my new job except i almost ripped some ladies head off today.

Justin said...

aquaman,
Good thing you didn't. My readers and I would be very upset if you ended up in the slammer again.

j.

Comrade Kevin said...

J. Some of my favorite stories are of alecia in prison. Of course, after that last story I make sure to send her 'soap on a rope' for her birthday every year.

Justin said...

You know absalom, absalom, you really like tricking me.

I ate a swiss and roast beef sandwhich, while you were no where to be seen at the Oven.

So thanks. A Lot.

But the sandwich wass good.

j.

Justin said...

Comrade K,

Then wait till you read about the stories where a. has to make appeals befores the court.

j.

Anonymous said...

do you know that the next time i see you, i'm gonna machete your face off? and then make a sandwich with your face and add swiss and FEED IT TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!

maleah said...

Who's M?

-M

Anonymous said...

I once thought that a restaurant (that shall remain nameless) in a Square in Shaker (that shall also remain nameless) recruited their employees directly from prison release programs. I am starting to believe that this might also be where Justin collects his loyal readers. Myself included.

Jenn said...

What happened Justin?

8 days and counting since last post.

Justin said...

j,
8 days seems like a bit of an exaggeration.

j2

Justin said...

Shanah-nah:
First, we all know you are talking about Red Square.

Second, unless being a communist is a crime, I don't think Your Truly is hiring criminals.

Third, yes, some systems allow me to recruit readers and I credit such readers with community service.

Finally, you are up to .75 hours of service.

Regards,

j.

Justin said...

m,
Wouldn't you like to know.
j.

Justin said...

Ariel,

Ewwww, swiss.

j.