With Continual Reference to Justin Kahn.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Autobiography

(Pictured: General Moses Cleaveland.)

Like any normal 27 yr old I am gearing up to write my memoirs.

Right now, I'm thinking that I will just go at it by devoting one volume to each year of my life. Since we are talking about a fairly large work, I will write the abridged version of my life first, and than the unabridged.

Due to my beginning work on my memoirs, I'm afraid that I haven't been able to prepare a post for today. So in lieu of that, I thought I'd share with you a bit of my autobiography.

Some Stuff that Has Happened to Me
by Justin Kahn

I was born in Cleveland, Ohio. But to understand the significance of that, one must step back and look at the origins of Cleveland.

Cleveland was to bear the name of General Moses CLEAVELAND. Unfortunately land suveyors MISSPELLED the Name. AND SO CLEVELAND BECAME THE PROVENCE OF MISSPELLING. SO NATURAL IS MISSPELLING IN THIS NECK OF THE WOODS, THAT CLEVELAND WOULD EVENTUALLY BE DUBBED THE SPELLING MISTAKE ON THE LAKE. I AM AT HEART A CLEAVELANDER. IF YOU WANT PROPER SPELLING, THAN GO READ A DICTIONARY. BUT PLEASE STILL BUY THIS BOOK IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO.

6 comments:

Justin said...

Can you find the misspellings in today's post?

Anonymous said...

Justin:
I think Cleveland is misspelled.
-sjs

Anonymous said...

i forgot to tell you about a boat that I saw last night from where I was sitting. Very big. Now I only see (sea) birds. Stupid birds.

Anonymous said...

deal.

uh, will there be nudity? I can't really condone that.



ahrahrhar.

Anonymous said...

JK
I started reading consider the lobster again yesterday morning during breakfast. Perhaps I will finish it after all.
sjs

Jenn said...

Um, was there mispellens? I dunno. I want to write other people's memoirs.

Any tips? Tipes? Types? Tippies?