With Continual Reference to Justin Kahn.

Friday, March 17, 2006

St. Patricks' Day



Happy St. Patricks' Day! I'm pretty excited, although I don't exactly have any plans for tonight.

It seems like every year, I fall into the same rut. I end up watching the BBC production of Hamlet. It stars Patrick Stewart as Claudius. He's a really good Claudius, but still.







Or maybe I'll just watch my DVD set of Neil Patrick Harris as Doogie Howser M.D. But I do that pretty much every Friday anyway. So that's not too exciting.



I guess I could spend my evening watching something from my Man Servant's extensive Patrick Swayze collection. For a man servant who is engaged, he sure does have a lot of Patrick Swayze stuff. But stooping to the amusements of the help? Seems like I should be able to do better.




Oh vey! It's not easy deciding how to spend a St. Patricks' Day. But if Patrick Swayze could make the effort to become a Saint, I will find a way to spend the day.

3 comments:

Amy said...

you can only take 'so' much of even a really good claudius... believe me... i know.

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mind Curry said...

i caught up with a few other self proclaimed saints and celebrated the day. but none of them were named patrick.