With Continual Reference to Justin Kahn.

Friday, March 17, 2006

St. Patricks' Day



Happy St. Patricks' Day! I'm pretty excited, although I don't exactly have any plans for tonight.

It seems like every year, I fall into the same rut. I end up watching the BBC production of Hamlet. It stars Patrick Stewart as Claudius. He's a really good Claudius, but still.







Or maybe I'll just watch my DVD set of Neil Patrick Harris as Doogie Howser M.D. But I do that pretty much every Friday anyway. So that's not too exciting.



I guess I could spend my evening watching something from my Man Servant's extensive Patrick Swayze collection. For a man servant who is engaged, he sure does have a lot of Patrick Swayze stuff. But stooping to the amusements of the help? Seems like I should be able to do better.




Oh vey! It's not easy deciding how to spend a St. Patricks' Day. But if Patrick Swayze could make the effort to become a Saint, I will find a way to spend the day.

7 comments:

silent T said...

I once saw patrick swayze in a bookstore in New York City

Amy said...

you can only take 'so' much of even a really good claudius... believe me... i know.

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mind Curry said...

i caught up with a few other self proclaimed saints and celebrated the day. but none of them were named patrick.

Georgi Rimsakov said...

Don't forget Jason Patric in Speed 2. Seconds thoughts, do forget it.

The Regret Keeper said...

Most people just spend it drinking!

Needtsza said...

Did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?