With Continual Reference to Justin Kahn.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Let's Just Go On Dr. Phil

So you don't leave comments on my blog because I don't leave comments on your blog? Well, did you ever think that I am physically unable to leave comments on your blog? That maybe in a freak fax machine accident, both my arms were ripped off, making it physically impossible? And did you ever think how long, if such a situation occurred, it would take for me to leave comments by slamming my face in the keyboard to type?

Also, two wrongs don't make a right.

Other blogs have counseled me that I did not cause you to read other blogs, that I am not ultimately responsible.

But I am ultra-responsible, almost to the point of absurdity. And if I have done anything wrong, which I haven’t, it would have to be a certain emotional absence on my part.

I am sorry.

I must agree with Julien Green: ‘What purpose has reason ever served at life’s major milestones?’

Perhaps I will dig up some emotions and show them to you.

P.S. Happy Groundhog Day!

No comments: