With Continual Reference to Justin Kahn.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The Life of a Super Hero

Yesterday was unbearably hard. When I read "About Me" on Jack Bauer's Friendster Profile I knew that I would have to do some soul searching. If you know me at all, you can imagine the confusion I felt yesterday.

Brief Interview with Justin
Q. What are your two favorite things?
A. '24' & Mcsweeeneys

Q. Thank you for your time
A. Your Welcome.

That interview is months old, so it just goes to show that Jack Bauer ending up on Mcswny's should have been my doing. When I saw those two hook up without my assistance it was like a real wake up call. But instead of a wake up call telling you to wake up the phone rang and the voice on the other end said, 'You Suck.'

Which hurt.

Which is why I went back to sleep.

Plus, when I told my barista what happened she was vey sympathetic but said, 'So Jack Bauer has a friendster profile?'

Which really got me to thinking. If he did, why didn't he friendster me?

No comments: