With Continual Reference to Justin Kahn.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Contests Around the World (II)

Be advised that my concept of 'running' a 'contest' has really caught on. For example while googling for articles on cell death, I came across this new year's resolution contest.

Also, in reading the remarks below, I found this cool website. Apparently my idea for contests have been spreading, and that is really rewarding. I'm thinking I may run many more contests. Oh, I'm thinking of so many wonderful things for 2006.

Which brings me to my final comment: I wish you a safe and happy New Year.

Unless you are like Aztec. Than obviously with your belief that the world is going to end in 2014 you probably aren't thrilled that the world is that much closer to ending.

On the other hand, believe me, it is going to feel good telling everyone, 'I told you so.'

Happy, happy new year.

No comments: